JR Movers and Pressed on Time are owned and operated by T&T Delivery Services
T&T Delivery Services is an Alaskan owned and operated family business.
At T&T Delivery Services we are committed to providing fast and reliable commercial and residential delivery services, competitive pricing, and superior customer service. Specializing in mattress, furniture, and appliance pick up, delivery and disposal.
Pick Up and Deliver
Assembly and Delivery Services
Pick up and delivery services includes full service or drop off only. Light assembly (bed frame assembly, etc.) included in delivery price. Any assembly more than 30 minutes is billed at the rate of $45.00 to $65 per hour.
Store Pick Up and Delivery
We pick up and deliver from Bailey’s, Ashley Homestores, Sadler’s, JC Penny, Sears, Sam’s Club, Costco, Best Buy, Pier 1 and Sportsman Warehouse, etc.
Freight Pick Up and Delivery
We pick up freight, pallets and air cargo from any warehouse and freight company in the Anchorage Area.
Moving Services/Residential and Commercial
- Moving? YOU PACK WE MOVE!! Special service for offices moving to a new location, and businesses.
- No Moving Supplies charges (Shrink wrap, tape)
Inside House Move
Painting? Remodeling? New Carpet? We can move your household items from one room to another.
House/Office to Storage & Storage to Storage
We will move your household goods and/or office equipment and furniture to a storage facility.
T&T Delivery Services Furniture Moving Tips
Tips to follow before buying furniture/appliances
- Measure your space and your entry ways. There are many beautiful pieces of furniture in the stores that will not fit through your entrance door, entrance hallway and/or turn in your stairway.
- Be sure that your appliances fit through your door, entrance hallway; especially on duplex and building complex apartments.
Brand-New Furniture Delivery Tips
- Call the our office with the most important information: delivery items, name of the store, invoice or sales order number and the day and time you will be available to receive your furniture
- Please do not hesitate to explain your delivery needs. Ex: I work all day, I need the delivery to be after 4:00pm, or my day off is on Wednesday, etc. This way we will be able to accommodate your needs within our hours of operations and availability.
- We will call you 30 minutes or more ahead of time as need it. Please open a path for our crew to go through and clean the area were your brand new furniture will be located.
- Put away your pets.
- Explain to the delivery crew any important as: we have control access in our building, or, you need to come around the alley, or, the delivery elevator is in the back of the building, or, you need to delivery through the garage door.